About TCX Subscriptions
- A TCX subscription provides you with access to use the TCX System.
- In order to create or activate your subscription, you will be required to create a TCX account. The login details associated with your account, including username and password must not be shared with any other person.
- If any misuse of your login details is detected or suspected by TCX , your subscription may be terminated and you will not be eligible for a refund.
- For more information, visit Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), or to contact TCX:
Access to the TCX System is made available immediately after payment is successful.
Processing and Payment
- TCX will process your subscription purchase as promptly as possible. Your payment details must be verified before your subscription can be activated.
- If your initial payment authorisation is revoked, no subscription will be created. We reserve the right to reject any subscription order at any time.
- TCX subscriptions renew automatically unless you cancel according to our cancellation policy. Payment for subscriptions or other products purchased through the TCX website will be direct debited from your nominated financial institution or payment method. All TCX subscriptions automatically renew unless cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to provide valid payment details, and ensure that your payment details are up to date. You can manage these online by heading to https://www.tcx.org/my-account
- If your payment method is invalid, or your payment is otherwise rejected, your subscription may automatically be cancelled and access to the TCX system suspended.
- Unless specified otherwise in the Cancellation Policy, all charges are non-refundable.
- When you purchase a TCX subscription, you agree to pay the price stated at the time of your order. You also agree to the billing frequency specified at the time of your order.
- Any discount eligibility is determined at the time of order. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- TCX reserves the right to change the prices and fees at any time. We will provide you with 14 days notice if the regular rate of a subscription changes from what was stated at the time of your order.
- Price changes will take effect from your next billing date after the notice period. If you do not wish to continue your subscription at the revised price, you may cancel your subscription before the end of your current direct debit pay cycle.
- TCX will provide you with a full refund within 14 days of a subscription purchase as long as the program has not been used, specifically, you have not exchanged credits for TCX Cups.
- If you have redeemed a TCX Cup for a credit, TCX may provide a partial refund, calculated on a pro-rata basis, if the following conditions are met:
- Request for cancellation is received within 14 days from purchase.
- All physical cups have been returned.
- Your credits are full.